CAT6 Plenum CMP UL Listed Bulk Ethernet Cable
Security Savvy's CAT6 CMP Rated Plenum Cable is ideal for your indoor voice, data, video and security networking applications. Whether you are wiring your home, office or entire campus, we have the network solution that is right for you.
This UL Listed CAT6 CMP Rated Plenum Cable is the perfect fit for reliable installations where the cable will be used indoors. This cable's 8 conductors (4-Pairs) are solid bare copper with a Foam-FEP insulation and a CMP plenum rated Flame Retardant PVC jacket that is also RoHS Compliant. Our UL Listed Category 6 CMP Plenum Rated Cable is designed for indoor LAN applications, making it the best solution for indoor installation runs that require cable to be installed in plenum areas.
To make sure we are supplying our customer with high quality bulk Ethernet cables our cable have to meet and/or exceeds CAT6 TIA 568 C.2 standards. Our CAT6 cable is also manufactured to meet current CAT6 guidelines and is verified by outside standards organizations to be UL Listed as well as RoHS Compliant.
Cat 6 Bulk Cable Options
CAT6A Bulk Cable Options
To avoid excessive shipping charges on 10 or more of this product please call (951) 824-1571 or email email@example.com to get a shipping quote.
CAT6 Plenum Bulk Ethernet Cable Features:
- High-Performance Data Communications Cable
- Suitable For 550MHz High Speed Data Applications, Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet And 155Mbps TP-PMD CDDI
- 4-pair, Easily Identified Color-Striped Pairs
- CAT6 Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) cable
- 23 AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Excellent Attenuation And Crosstalk Characteristics
- Sequential Foot Markers On Jacket
- Exceeds EIA/TIA 568 B.2-1, CSA And ISO/IEC 11801 Specifications
- Designed For Indoor Installations
- Flame Retardant PVC Jacket, (FR-PVC)
- UL Listed
- Supplied In 1000´Pull Boxes
- Category 6 CMP Rated Cable
- Designed For Indoor Plenum Rated Installations
- RoHS Compliant
- Available in assorted colors
CAT6 Cable Options
Solid Wire: Also called solid-core or single-strand wire, consists of one piece of metal wire. Stranded wire is composed of a bundle of small-gauge wires to make a larger conductor and more flexible than solid wire. Solid wire is generally used for in-wall wiring where there is little need for flexibility in the wire.
CMR: The 'R' in CMR is for 'Riser'. Riser type cables are engineered to prevent the spread of fire from floor to floor and are suitable for vertical shaft applications.
CMP: The 'P' in CMP is for Plenum. Cables meeting type CMP requirements are suitable for installation in ducts and plenums without the use of conduit. These cables are designed for fire resistance and low-smoke and toxin producing characteristics.
CMX: The 'X' in CMX is for Outside Plant. Cables meeting type CMX requirements are suitable for installation in outdoor applications where exposed to the elements.
To learn more about our UL Listed CAT6 CMP Rated Ethernet Cable please visit our product overview page.
Security Savvy's CAT6 UL Listed Plenum Rated Ethernet Cable is compatible with our:
What's in the Box
- 1000FT CAT6 Bulk Ethernet Cable, Plenum CMP UL Listed, Solid Copper UTP, 23AWG