CAT5E / CAT6 Easy Feed RJ45 Strain Relief Boot
These Strain Relief Boots are designed to be used with our Easy Feed RJ45. Strain Relief Boots help to protect custom made patch cords from falling out of their ports or being disconnected from their modular plugs. Boots help relieve the pressure and weight of the hanging cable. They also add protection to the connection point when being pulled on or reconnected multiple times. Our Boots greatly extend the life of Cat5E and Cat6 connectors. This slip-on boot has a snag-less design to help prevent snagging connectors when pulling through racks, walls, and cable bundles.
To use the Boot just slide the it onto the cable before you making your termination. After the modular plug has been crimped onto the cable, slide the boot up the cable until the you see the boot clip into the RJ45 Plug. There is a guard that covers the release clip of the RJ45 that ensures the clip doesn’t get snap off or accidentally disconnected. The Easy Feed RJ45 Cable Strain Relief Boots are made clear in color to better see the connection of the boot and RJ45. They also can house cables with a maximum Outside Diameter (OD) of 6.5mm or 0.26 inch, which is most standard CAT5E and CAT6 Category Cables. They are sold in packs of 25 but if you are interested in individual pricing please give us a call.
- Prolong patch cord life
- Maintain bend radius required for standards compliance
- Terminations have a professional finished look
- No more snags or hang ups, causing tangled messes
- Easier to unlock the connector when unplugging from jack/port
- Can be used with shielded or unshielded Easy Feed Jacks
- Housing is made of Polycarbonate Material
- Maintain bend radius required for standard compliance
- Max cable jacket OD is 6.5mm or 0.260"
What's in the box?
- Qty 25 - CAT5E / CAT6 Easy Feed RJ45 Strain Relief Boots