Products 1-3 of 3
Availability: Call For Shipping
Item #: CDS3G-50-4D
- Improves cell service in buildings where service is poor and nonexistent but is good at a nearby outside location
- Simultaneously supports provider bands at 1840-1990 MHz, and d824-896 MHz
- Easy to install - no software configuration
- One external low-profile dual-band omnidirectional 3dBi gain antenna, four (4) internal omnidirectional broadband ceiling-mount dome antennas
- Utilizes low-loss coaxial cable to distribute cellular provider signals throughout a building.
- Requires minimum -70 dBm cellular service provider signal at the external antenna location.
- 7 RU form factor
- Coverage for up to 80,000 square feet, open space; 40,000 square feet walled space (Dependent on outdoor signal strength of donor antenna location, cable lengths and building materials)
- Standards supported: CDMA / WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, TDMA, AMP, etc.
- Manufacturing buildings
- Offic facilities
- Retail stores
- Metal building structures
- Campus dorms
- Building basements and below surface structures
- Hospital departments
- Parking structures