ezEX™44 RJ45® Shielded CAT6/6A Connector, Internal Ground for Large OD Cables
The American Made ezEX™44 RJ45® Shielded CAT6/6A Connectors provides an option for terminating larger diameter twisted pair cables with conductor sizes ranging from 0.039-0.044." It's designed to handle larger sized conductors while maintaining the simplicity of the EZ® pass through design. This facilitates verification of wiring sequence before terminating. It has a high/low staggered design to accommodate larger diameter conductors while maximizing performance. It has a one piece design, no bars or liners are required. Compatible with both solid and stranded conductor 24-22 AWG cable.
- For CAT6 and CAT6A Ethernet Cable with OD ranging from .039-.044"
- Works with shielded solid and stranded 24-22 AWG cable
- Pass through design for easy verification of wiring sequence
- One piece design - No bars or liners required
- Hi-Lo stagger to isolate each conductor
- Rated for up to 10 Gigabit performance
- RoHS 2, UL, TIA, TAA, & FCC compliant
- Made in the USA